EITHER FIND A SIDING FOR YOUR MIND OR LET YOUR MIND RIDE THE RAILS OF LIFE!

Release your mind of all the nonsense instilled by those who would trap and control You such as Religion, People with narrow minds, and any Person who would,

"say my way or the highway."

A GAY BLOG WITH NUDITY & PICTURES OF A SEXUAL NATURE

GAY ADULT CONTENT BLOG - ADULTS ONLY PLEASE! If you are not 18, go to another Blog!! If you are not a free thinker, go to another Blog. If you cannot accept another person because of their beliefs, go away Now! But if you stay be prepared to..

Ride the Rails of Life!

Friday, January 5, 2007

Frustrations of an Old Fucker

I have been sick with a sore throat (no, I wasnt sucking a big cock....I wish, I wish......) for the past 2 days. Think I got it at a wedding last weekend......Yes it was a straight wedding!! Wish it had been otherwise, it would have been more interesting. Groom was a cute guy. Would love to see him naked. Would have loved to have seen him fucking her. Or me sucking him. Anyway the bug is getting to me. Couldnt even beat off the last 2 nights. Just as I got in the mood, I would start hacking! That causes decisions, decisions........do I use the tissue to catch the flem or the cum? Either one is not a bad snack.....eeewwww! Also getting behind with all the things I have to do both inside the house and outside the house. The lists must be followed or the fucking world will come to an end.

No comments: