EITHER FIND A SIDING FOR YOUR MIND OR LET YOUR MIND RIDE THE RAILS OF LIFE!

Release your mind of all the nonsense instilled by those who would trap and control You such as Religion, People with narrow minds, and any Person who would,

"say my way or the highway."

A GAY BLOG WITH NUDITY & PICTURES OF A SEXUAL NATURE

GAY ADULT CONTENT BLOG - ADULTS ONLY PLEASE! If you are not 18, go to another Blog!! If you are not a free thinker, go to another Blog. If you cannot accept another person because of their beliefs, go away Now! But if you stay be prepared to..

Ride the Rails of Life!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Cross Around A Gay Mans Neck.....Obscene!!

This is an opinion. When I see a Cross of Jesus around a gay man's neck I want to scream or throw up. Do these dumb Mother Fuckers know how many thousands of Men over the centuries died on a cross because they were homosexuals? All over the world this happened. And the Roman soldiers who crucified them and others, fucked them in the ass before nailing or tying them to the cross.

And now the Roman Catholic Church worships the cross, and at every mass thousands of men everyday eat Jesus and drink his fluids.

......and yes I am an atheist and a nudist........and some would call me a faggot....but I just call me a Man who would rather eat another man's cock and drink his cum while I worship his MALE Body.

No comments: