EITHER FIND A SIDING FOR YOUR MIND OR LET YOUR MIND RIDE THE RAILS OF LIFE!

Release your mind of all the nonsense instilled by those who would trap and control You such as Religion, People with narrow minds, and any Person who would,

"say my way or the highway."

A GAY BLOG WITH NUDITY & PICTURES OF A SEXUAL NATURE

GAY ADULT CONTENT BLOG - ADULTS ONLY PLEASE! If you are not 18, go to another Blog!! If you are not a free thinker, go to another Blog. If you cannot accept another person because of their beliefs, go away Now! But if you stay be prepared to..

Ride the Rails of Life!

Friday, March 30, 2007

Balls, Nuts, Stones, In a Sack.....I Love Them!!

I came across this pix last night and fell in love with the ass and the hagging sack of balls. If I were able I would have a life size photo made and hang it on the wall. As you can tell from my site I love a pix of a beautiful ass. My next love is a good set of nuts. Of course I love cock and cock sucking with the elixir of love that it produces as a reward for worshiping the one true God.

I wold love to see the front of this man to see if his cock matches the beauty of his ass and balls. The balls and sack remind me of balls that you see hanging from the rear end of a truck or car now days.....I only wish mine looked as good. I am sure they would be sweet eating along with that wonderful ass that is framing them.