EITHER FIND A SIDING FOR YOUR MIND OR LET YOUR MIND RIDE THE RAILS OF LIFE!

Release your mind of all the nonsense instilled by those who would trap and control You such as Religion, People with narrow minds, and any Person who would,

"say my way or the highway."

A GAY BLOG WITH NUDITY & PICTURES OF A SEXUAL NATURE

GAY ADULT CONTENT BLOG - ADULTS ONLY PLEASE! If you are not 18, go to another Blog!! If you are not a free thinker, go to another Blog. If you cannot accept another person because of their beliefs, go away Now! But if you stay be prepared to..

Ride the Rails of Life!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Reason For Man, The Only Reason!


Well vacation is less than a week away. Been out in the yard in just shorts. Wish I could have been naked.....and best of all naked with my best buddy. I have a hang up about 3 things.....I love to see a good bare ass, be naked outdoors, and frottage with another man! Other than that I am quite a normal fun loving atheist with a lot of tolerance for others even if they believe that god created everything in 7 days 6,000 years ago. Fuck lets get logical....it didn't and couldn't happen that way people. It is alright to worship anyone or thing but my God is between the legs of every male.......be it a homo sapien or a lizard....and my communion is eating sperm, that is the flesh and the blood....cock is God and God is cock!! And sperm, or pollen call it what you want is what creates each of us when it finds an egg!!

No comments: