EITHER FIND A SIDING FOR YOUR MIND OR LET YOUR MIND RIDE THE RAILS OF LIFE!

Release your mind of all the nonsense instilled by those who would trap and control You such as Religion, People with narrow minds, and any Person who would,

"say my way or the highway."

A GAY BLOG WITH NUDITY & PICTURES OF A SEXUAL NATURE

GAY ADULT CONTENT BLOG - ADULTS ONLY PLEASE! If you are not 18, go to another Blog!! If you are not a free thinker, go to another Blog. If you cannot accept another person because of their beliefs, go away Now! But if you stay be prepared to..

Ride the Rails of Life!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Today's Real and TV Viewing

I saw quite a few yachts today as I was out and about in the fresh Spring air. They were very nice looking but I would only want one if I could have a gay crew who liked to service the Owner's every request.

On TV all you can see is basketball........which I like this time of the year since normally they are close games. I just wonder why white guys can't play basketball anymore.....I assume they can no longer know how to play since they are not playing on teams...or just one or two....there is some meat on the bench so to speak that is just kept around for practice purposes.........maybe the white guys are all tied up with other things to do.........

No comments: