EITHER FIND A SIDING FOR YOUR MIND OR LET YOUR MIND RIDE THE RAILS OF LIFE!

Release your mind of all the nonsense instilled by those who would trap and control You such as Religion, People with narrow minds, and any Person who would,

"say my way or the highway."

A GAY BLOG WITH NUDITY & PICTURES OF A SEXUAL NATURE

GAY ADULT CONTENT BLOG - ADULTS ONLY PLEASE! If you are not 18, go to another Blog!! If you are not a free thinker, go to another Blog. If you cannot accept another person because of their beliefs, go away Now! But if you stay be prepared to..

Ride the Rails of Life!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Men In Trees



I have often wondered what is with Men in Trees. I know I always loved to climb trees as a kid and as I hit puberty I LOVED to climb trees. I found that I could when pulling myself up get a hard on rubbing against the trunk and if I continued to pull my self up in the same spot while rubbing I would cum in my shorts. Then I would sit on a branch and look around while I came down from the orgasmic high that I had achieved while high in a tree. Wonder I hadn't fallen out of the tree and killed myself. I can see the report, "He broke his neck but were not sure why there was cum in his tighty whities." The pix I see on the web the guy is in the tree naked something that I never have been able to do. For one thing I know how rough the bark of a tree can be and I will be fucked if I would let my favorite plaything rub naked against rought bark! Trees also usually have lots of bugs. I don't really want a colony of ants or other bity creatures heading for my naked hole while sitting on a branch. As much as I like to be naked, I think naked in a tree would not be the place for me. And, you say climb way up and take off your clothes..........and what if the fucking wind blows them away....well Officer I took my clothes off to enjoy the breeze and the breeze blew my clothes away so I had to come down nude and natural to get out of the tree. Wonder what it would be like to have sex in a tree. Blow jobs would be easy. The one guy could fuck the others mouth while holding on to the trunk or a branch while the one sucking could sit straddling a branch holding on with his legs. Guess you could fuck a guy in the ass while he held on to the trunk and you held on to a branch.....you could also frot him that way.....but over all a nice bed, floor or couch sounds better to me.

No comments: